Beautiful You - A Day to Celebrate & Support our Daughter's as they Cross the Threshold to Womanhood!

Recent Posts

Monday October 7th - Happy Birthday Kalif
September 30, 2013 - The Journey Begins!
powered by

My Blog

September 30, 2013 - The Journey Begins!

The Journey Begins!
For years, I worked with teen moms at House of His Creation and I was very content!  I felt like I was exactly where God wanted me to be.  I looked into the eyes of these girls and saw myself.  I once walked in their very shoes and it just felt so good to give back to the ministry who came alongside of me in my darkest hour.
But one early morning while having devotion with the Lord, everything changed...He clearly showed me a picture of a room full of girls...and I was speaking to them!  There was something noticeably different about these girls...not one of them was pregnant!  As the vision faded away, I immediately knew and literally spoke out loud to the Lord..."You want me to reach them BEFORE they get pregnant!"  I was so excited as I knew that the Lord had given me this new task, that I again spoke out and asked..."Lord, whose curriculum should I use?"  And that's when I heard clear as a beautiful blue sky, words that would change my life forever..."YOUR OWN!"  I wept uncontrollably as I knew I had just heard the voice of Jesus, my Savior!
That moment happened nearly 4 years ago and I have spent much time preparing for the mission God has called me to.  I believe that now is the time to step out by faith and reach the girls of this world with the truth!  Our daughters are falling prey to the enemy's schemes because the Word of the Lord in Hosea 4:6 is true, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."
It is our responsibility to teach them the ways of the Lord, to prepare them for what they WILL face in this fallen world.  My desire is to see each and every one of our daughters follow Jesus and not become victim to sexual immorality, drugs, alcohol, eating disorders, depression or suicide.  I believe that each and every one of us are beautifully created by God and worth fighting for!
I am sincerely honored that you took the time to hear my heart.  This investment of your time and money to attend one of these events will NOT return void.  You will not only have a memorable experience with your daughter but this ministry will sow seeds of vision, purity & purpose in her heart!  You will also support the current work of House of His Creation, where RIGHT NOW we have a FULL house of young women and children who are experiencing the LOVE of Jesus first hand!  Thank you and I look forward to our time together at Beautiful You!
Blessings, Janet Pearson
House of His Creation Beautiful You Event

7 Comments to September 30, 2013 - The Journey Begins!:

Comments RSS
Heather Bates on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 8:24 AM
Wow, tears come as I read your call and vision! This is very near and dear to my heart and I am confident God will impact girls lives as you walk out this call! How needed this is! Hugs!! ☺️
Reply to comment
Janet Pearson on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 4:53 PM
Thanks so much for your support! Blessings, janet.

Sarah Kilhefner on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 10:28 PM
I was very blessed by your vision of working with young girls and imparting truth that will keep them on the right track and lead them in God's path for their lives. God bless you.
Reply to comment
Janet on Thursday, October 03, 2013 3:01 PM
Thank you Sarah for your encouragement! Blessings to you as well!

Cheryl Smith on Friday, October 04, 2013 3:54 PM
Janet-we bear the same heart! If there is anything I can do to help in this "beautiful" ministry, please let me know~maybe start this is York? Blessings, Cheryl
Reply to comment
Janet on Monday, October 07, 2013 12:36 PM
We would definitely come to York...wherever the Lord opens the doors! Thank you for all your prayers & support!

Annalise on Friday, March 09, 2018 6:07 PM

Is TicketCity Legit, Dependable and Trustworthy?

I observed a tremendous offer for Hamilton tickets away from point out and was prepared to make the trek above the weekend at the fee of a life time so I generated the acquisition unbeknownst to me of the many negative reviews out below. I instantly been given a affirmation e-mail belonging to the choose to wait for an e-mail with facts for your digital transfer belonging to the tickets. Brain you the present is 4 days absent so right after 19 hrs of no additional term on the vendor, I apprehensive and located every one of these terrifying assessments so I known as my lender to see about disputing the cost which involved the insurance plan just in case I necessary a refund. By the way once i reached out to the insurance plan agency choosing the link they despatched me, it explained they may not track down a policy variety with my name and range. So you should not trouble while using the insurance coverage in my opinion- just a solution to give them an extra $25. The financial institution proposed I aim to arrive at out in the past I perused the disputed so I emailed them by using the exact same email I bought considering the affirmation number. I had been well mannered, transient and requested for an update. I acquired an exceedingly certified and helpful e mail reply inside of twenty minutes suggesting I hold out and outlining the process a bit of higher about ready with the vendor to communicate with me by using e mail. Then not half-hour later on I obtained an email with the ticket transfer from TicketCity and immediately after I signed into TicketCity I used to be capable to transfer the tickets effectively and rather quickly. Probably it had been luck but all worked out splendidly for me despite plenty of of your other horrifying reviews. Just be patient, courteous and provides them an opportunity due to the fact that at the time they have payment your very best wager is to always use kindness as your weapon of choice and find out exactly how much additionally you are going to get like I did the really number one time. Hope this will help some people but I'd stick to selecting straight from Ticketmaster sooner or later however, if you built a select and do not listen to back again fast just send them a nice be aware to ask and you could be surprised for the end result!

Reply to comment